IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TAX PROBLEMS,
WE CAN HELP YOU.
- Has the IRS notified you of an impending audit?
- Have you already been audited and are dissatisfied with the results and want to file an appeal to protest the IRS’s actions?
Dr. Stevenson can represent you before audit, appeals, and the United States Tax Court.
He will do everything possible to minimize your tax liability and close your case at the lowest possible level within the IRS.
- Do you owe back taxes and do not have the money to pay them?
- Is the IRS demanding immediate payment from you?
- Has the IRS informed you that your account is subject to the process of ENFORCED COLLECTIONS?
- Has the IRS filed a lien against your property?
- Have your bank accounts or wages been levied?
- Is the IRS trying to close down your business?
- Do you need past or current year income taxes prepared?
There are many options available to help you correct these problems. We can negotiate with the IRS to substantially reduce the amount you owe. In many cases we can obtain releases of liens and levies.
In order to stop the IRS from enforcement proceedings, we can negotiate an affordable installment agreement. In some situations we can arrange to have the payment of your debt put on hold.
We will protect the many rights available to you.
- Do you have several years of unfiled tax returns?
Our competent staff can prepare them for you.
We can help you.
You probably have been suffering from stress too long.
Contact us and let’s get started to help you sleep at night.